Hi there — I’m Jodie and I believe in financial freedom. Since taking conscious control of my finances, my life has become more daring, inspiring, exciting and loving.
Which is exactly why I’ve created this space — to guide, help and inspire you to find freedom in your finances so you too can experience the feeling of living a life you desire.
I spent a lot of time in my 20’s living above my means and not really caring about my financial future. These years involved working, studying, travelling and partying, burning the candle at both ends but overall a lot of fun. I also completed my business degree and CPA while working full time in the corporate world.
The last five years I have turned my life around financially and improved my health. I would like to share the tips and tricks I have learnt along the way.
I am now a keen investor and I want everyone, especially women, to know they can take control of their financial future. I really want to inspire others to make positive changes in their lives.
I am a passionate money mindset and wealth coach and I enjoy helping others achieve financial freedom.
“Being financially literate is one of the most uplifting things in life and it can give you more time to focus your energy into your health, family, friends and the community around you.”
What I believe in:
Surrounding yourself with uplifting and inspiring people
Making small changes to your habits that will make big changes to your financial future
Being kind to yourself
That having a good coach can change your life!
Daily must haves:
– Getting moving early in the morning with either bootcamp or yoga
– Beautiful food
– Spending quality time with my husband, family and friends
– Mentoring and inspiring where I can
This blog is all about health, wealth and happiness and I hope you enjoy reading.
- I love dancing and I have just taken it up again
- I am an extrovert most of the time but sometimes I need my alone time
- I am a finance manager by day in the engineering and construction world. I manage the finances of large scale infrastructure projects. I believe this is where I got my thick business skin working in a male dominated environment
- I believe in equality but also in embracing our masculine and feminine sides.
- In 2008 I was down to my last $800 travelling Europe and I went and spent $400 on Chanel earrings. (Talk about mixed up priorities!)
- I love talking about money. Some people shy away from it but I think the more we talk about it the better.
- I love manifesting and believe we can truly create anything we want in our lives
- Yoga is my fave type of exercise besides walking in nature
- My husband is Scottish and has quite a thick accent that even I sometimes have trouble understanding. (watch Trainspotting and you will understand)
- If I could eat chocolate everyday I would (what am I saying I pretty much do)
Contact me for any enquiries at email@example.com
To find out more about me I have been featured on the below websites: